Saturday, August 22, 2009

God's belly and other Indian favorites

I was Dicking around on facebook and found a religeon id never heard of, panentheism. I've alway been interested in organized religeon, so I looked it up.

Apparently, panentheism is big with the Indians and is the belief that we live in god's belly. (in a yellow submarine.....a yellow submarine.....a yellow submarine.) basically, everything is god and we're living in everything....so we're living inside of god.

I guess I can buy into that. Sure. God, who is everything.....created everything....including us....out of everything else. He's not Santa. He's not a spooky puppetmaster or magic cloud wizard....he's everything. He's my phone and my Ginger ale and my car....which was built out of raw materials that are also god....I like that one. God's not up there watching everyone through his crystal ball and calling his bouncer to tell him who is and who isn't invited to his tea party....he's down here....in the form of everything. He's the lamp by my bed that watches me Jack off....he's the 90 year old Asian lady that drives 10 under the speed limit....he's Eric fucking Roberts. God is in all of us....and we are all in him....and on him....especially nick hughett.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers