Friday, July 22, 2011

The excitement of making new friends and having sex with them



Sex is a drug….a powerful, addictive one. Your supplier is arguably the most important person in your life. To even consider the possibility of “friends with benefits,” you first have to realize it’s going to end badly. That’s a guarantee. Cause honestly, what’s a pain free escape route? Name one. One of you is going to move on or one of you is going to start wanting more. Then the other is left without the drug they crave so desperately….withdrawals set in…..and you’re to blame.

A crackhead coming down has no one to blame….he either ran out of money or ran out of contacts….but you’re taking the sex from this addict….you think he/she’s just gonna go back to talking about the last episode of “grey’s anatomy?” TAKE YOUR FUCKING PANTS OFF!

A few years ago, I briefly dated a girl I had met on the Internet. After 4-5 dates, I broke it off stating that it wasn’t fair to go any further because I was still actively pursuing my ex (who is soon to be my fiancĂ©). The reply I got was an offer for casual sex to tide me over….an offer I politely declined…

There is nothing casual about sex. It’s probably the most personal thing two people can do….and the power a repeated supplier possesses doesn’t just go away.

I remember trying “friends with benefits” once in high school. It was a really good friend of mine and I’m pretty sure it remained a secret long after it was over. It might even still be a secret. I just know it lasted a month and I was the one who wanted more. I think I was the one who wanted more before there was any. I had hoped the physical contact and the spending time with each other would make her want to be with me. I was auditioning for a girlfriend. It was pathetic. That’s not saying it won’t work for you, friend….just my experiences. Just know though: if you’re fine with it, chances are the person you’re with is trying to trick you into falling in love with them. Have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers