Friday, July 22, 2011

Knees and ankles

I was made aware of a concept I had never known about while eating some birthday cake at my girlfriend’s parents’ house. Apparently, there are different pants/underwear protocol in place for men and women in toilet sitting situations.

See, I always thought pants at your knees was standard. I never knew of this subculture, led primarily of women, that only pull their garments down to their knees…..claiming that bathroom floors are a filthy place and that they do not want their clothing to come in contact with it.



Two problems I see with the knees together stance that I can think of right off the bat….balance and comfort. Where do your balls and penis go if your knees are held together by the elastic of your underwear? Well, as any man would know, it’s either sitting on top pointing towards the door or tucked uncomfortably underneath your tightly pressed together thighs. If dangling gently with a nice, wide stance, you won’t need to worry much…but stretched and pointing downward, you have splash-back or even a possible crossfire situation to contend with. I would imagine these issues would translate to women as well. Seeing as the pee hole is kinda in the middle if not slightly forward facing, I would imagine a wide stance would be REQUIRED to get the correct angle.



It’s kind of a sexy look. Just pulling ‘em down far enough to get to work….but it’s not practical….and if we’re talking WOMEN, HOW DIRTY COULD BATHROOM FLOORS BE? If you’re missing the toilet, you’re doing something wrong. My guess is you’re trying too hard to reinvent the wheel. It’s a shit, not a choice. Get comfortable. Don’t think too much about it. That’s when things get weird….and it’s not like you’re not putting your purse on the floor.

Or does it rest in your lap as well? No fucking WAY….you lock your knees, balance a purse on your lap AND squeeze out a shit? How do you text message? How do you WIPE? Now I know why Chuck Berry was filming broads in the toilet. There’s wonders in there. I need a volunteer to explain how it all works before my curiosity forces me to do something illegal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers